Looking forward to buy a red dot for your AR15? If you are then you should take the time to keep yourself well-informed about the best tips and pointers that will help you end up with the best Aimpoints for AR15. While the current market is currently filled with many overwhelming choices, picking the best one may prove to be a difficult and stressful task. Here, we have made your search task simplified as we have evaluated all the popular red dots on the market today and we came up with these three as the most potential options from which you can choose from:
- Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight
- Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight
- Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
Fortunately, we have also come up with the following as the basis of comparison and on choosing the one that proves to be the best one for you: quality, price, durability, performance and user-friendliness. Now let us get started with our comparison:
- 5 Best Aimpoints for AR15 – Comparision Chart
- . This rifle optic stays in the middle of our first two choices with a friendly price of just less than four hundred and twenty bucks. With all its cool features and attractive appearance, this product proves to be the best Aimpoints for AR15.
- —> Our Pick for Price: Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight
- Related Posts:
5 Best Aimpoints for AR15 – Comparision Chart
|Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sig||4.9||$$$|
|Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight||4.8||$$$|
|Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic||4.8||$$$|
|Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Reticle Riflescope||4.6||$|
|EOTech 512-A65 Tactical HOLOgraphic Batteries||4.7||$$$|
Quality is something that you need to consider when you are looking forward to buying firearm accessories like a holster for XDS. Here are some details and information about the quality of each of the options we have in this list:
- Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight. This product comes with an imported quality and features a manual rotary switch that allows you to adjust dot intensity. Light source wavelength is 650 nm red light with Integrated Picatinny/Weavy as its mounting methods.
- Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight. This red dot has all the features of the first option yet offers the following as additional features that spell out its overall quality: completely waterproof, up to one year of consistent use on one battery and comes with a design that is specifically intended for modern sporting rifles.
- Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic. This product has all the features of our first two option on the list and still has more features to boast – features that spell out its overall quality: always red, always on; turn it on for straight three years without changing the battery so you need not to fumble with switches prior to constant use. It also comes with a 2-minute of angle red dot for precise and accurate target engagement at all distances. It has a service date and battery change reminders to make your maintenance and tracking inventory easier and hassle-free. An excellent choice for patrol rifles.
—> Our Pick for Quality: Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
Price happens to be an important factor that can help you make up a good decision. Considering price, find out more about our three options.
- Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight. When it comes to price, this product is the most expensive as it is tagged with a price of more than five hundred bucks. It’s such a good pick for those who are willing to spend a few hundred bucks on something that can enhance their firing and shooting activities.
- Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight. This has the lowest price compared to our two other options. With good looks and cools features to boast, this product only costs less than found hundred bucks and a good choice for budget-conscious buyers.
- Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
. This rifle optic stays in the middle of our first two choices with a friendly price of just less than four hundred and twenty bucks. With all its cool features and attractive appearance, this product proves to be the best Aimpoints for AR15.
—> Our Pick for Price: Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight
When buying firearm scopes and AK 47 accessories another important thing that you need to consider apart from quality and price is durability. No matter how expensive the product is if it breaks easily, this is something that you may want to regard as a waste of money.
- Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight. This product’s housing material is made from high-strength aluminum with an anodized and semi-matte surface finish.
- Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight. Unlike the first option, this optic comes with a waterproof housing with a sight mechanism that can be used in all environmental and weather conditions.
- Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic. When compared to the first two options, this comes with other essential features that spell out its sense of durability. It has a torque-limiting twist that prevents over-tightening while its front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against scratches, fingerprints and impact damages.
—> Our Pick for Durability: Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
If you want the best Aimpoints for AR15 then you also have to consider of the product’s performance. Here are some bits of information you should know about each of the options we have on this list:
- Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight. This product is engineered to provide the optimum performance of a full Aimpoint optic in the smallest package possible. It has the ability to be backed onto larger magnifying optics and offers a Weaver-style base for attachment to any compatible rail and parallax-free operation. Battery life is over 50,000 hours of continuous use.
- Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight. Unlike our first option, this product is ready to mount and shoot directly out of the box. It comes with a 30mm alloy sight tube that is paired with rugged fixed height mount designed to provide absolute and precise co-witness with gun backup iron sights. However, this only offers a battery that can be used continuously for one straight year only.
- Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic. Compared to the first two options on this list, this product comes with a hard anodized 30mm tube that encloses a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three straight years using only one battery. It is also capable of working with all generations of night vision devices. It can also be used for police shotguns and sub-machine guns.
—> Our Pick for Performance: Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight
When buying an accessory for your firearm, see to it that the product that you are buying is also user-friendly and won’t make you feel irritated when you find it hard to understand every function it offers.
- Aimpoint Micro H-1 2 MOA Red Dot Sight. This sight will add virtually no bulk to your rifle, handgun or shotgun. It can be easily backed onto larger magnifying optics as well. It comes with 2 MOA aiming dots and 13 brightness settings for a clearer and more accurate shooting experience.
- Aimpoint Carbine Optic (ACO) Sight. Since this is waterproof, you are allowed to use it in all weather and environmental conditions. Unlike our first option, this one is actually ready to mount and shoot out of the box.
- Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic. Compared to the first two options, this product comes with many never-before-seen features to maximize its performance within the challenging conditions which are commonly faced by modern law enforcement. Comes with features that are easy to comprehend and apply.
—> Our Pick for User-Friendliness: Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
Deciding on the best rifle optic to buy needs not to be hard and difficult; basing from the criteria that we have and by way of comparison, we come to the point of realization that it is the Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic that proves to be the best Aimpoints for AR15 for you.