Are you looking forward to buying a stock for your Remington 700 rifle? If you are then you might feel confused by just looking at the sea of choices that abound on the market today. You came to a stop and thought about a way to help you out with your search. Here, we have gathered all the buzz-making rifle stocks in the market and decided to come up with only three ultimate choices from which you can choose from. These ultimate choices include:
- Hogue Rubber Over Molded Stock
- Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Black MAG495-BLK
- Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock
- 5 Best Remington 700 Stocks – Comparision Chart
5 Best Remington 700 Stocks – Comparision Chart
|Hogue Rubber Over Molded Stock||4.7||$$|
|Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Black MAG495-BLK||4.8||$$$|
|Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock||4.8||$$$|
|UTG Airsoft Shadow Sniper Digital||4.6||$$|
|Magpul Industries Hunter Remington Action||4.6||$$$|
With these three popular choices, you are now a few steps away from getting the best stock for Remington 700 that you can own today. Finding the best one may prove to be much easier with a comparison method along with the following criteria: quality, price, durability, performance and user-friendliness.
The first thing that you need to consider when buying a rifle accessory such as a mil dot scope or stock is quality. A product that has a good quality is something that you can rely on in many ways. Thus, it really helps to understand the following information when aiming to determine the quality of each of the options we have here on our list:
- Hogue Rubber Over Molded Stock. This stock has the ability to fit Remington 700 BDL long action standard barrel and comes in a form of a pillar bed stock. It offers reliable performance and long years of optimum and dependable service.
- Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Black MAG495-BLK. Compared to the first option, this stock comes with more features to boast in terms of quality: LOP adjustment range from 13 to 15 inches. It also features a cost-effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height and improved ergonomics.
- Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock. This stock comes with a more natural feel when compared to our first two options. It is very well constructed with the finest materials and easily fits without the hassle. Feels lighter but is actually solid in state. It features a good sense of modularity that makes it truly worth the buy.
—> Our Pick for Quality: Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock
Price is a definite thing that one needs to focus one when buying something. Recreational shooting and hunting may prove to be expensive activities. Normally, firearms and firearm accessories prove to be costly, too so it is very important to get the one that suits your budget best.
- Hogue Rubber Over Molded Stock. Compared to the other two choices on this list, this stock happens to have the lowest price. Tagged at a price of just more than a hundred bucks, this stock proves to be a good pick for you especially when you have a tight budget but want an instant rifle stock today.
- Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Black MAG495-BLK. Compared to the two other options we have here, this stock proves to be at the middle when it comes to price. It costs just a bit more than two hundred bucks, proving to be a good choice considering the features and fine characteristics it exudes.
- Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock. When compared to the first two options we have on this list, this stock proves to be the most expensive. Yet, it’s still considered as the best find with all the abounding features and great characteristics that you may not be able to find from the others.
—> Our Pick for Price: Hogue Rubber Over Molded Stock
The durability of a particular firearm accessory such as a scope, cleaning kit and a rifle stock is commonly based on the materials which are used for their construction. Discover the strength and durability of each of the options we have here:
- Hogue Rubber Over Molded Stock. All Hogues products are known to deliver reliable performance and years of dependable service, says its manufacturer. This is a clear proof of this product’s durability that you can always count on for years.
- Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Black MAG495-BLK. While the first option has a word from its manufacturer to watch over, the durability of our second option is proven by the genuine materials used for its construction. These strong and sturdy materials include reinforced polymer and anodized aluminum bedding block.
- Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock. This stock comes with a well-done construction and basing from its price, one can have the assurance that this stock, like the first two options we have here, is also made from the finest and high quality materials to render and offer longevity and continuous service.
—> Our Pick for Durability: Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Black MAG495-BLK
The best stock for Remington 700 should not only exude good quality, high sense of durability and affordability but it should also have the ability to perform well. Find out more important details and information about the three stocks on our list and this time, it’s all about performance.
- Hogue Rubber Over Molded Stock. Like what its manufacturer would often say, all its products are expected to deliver not only years of continuous service but reliable performance as well. It also offers a satisfaction guarantee or you get your money back.
- Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Black MAG495-BLK. Unlike the first option, this stock does not have a word from its manufacturer as far as performance is concerned but people who have already tried using this have testified about its excellence in terms of performance. This alone can make you decide that this may be the best stock for Remington 700 you should own today.
- Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock. This stock doesn’t have a single word from its manufacturer to boast but what other people have to say about its performance. It operates quite well without any malfunction.
—> Our Pick for Performance: Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock
One more important thing that you need to consider when looking for the best kind of stock for your rifle is user-friendliness. This is a characteristic that spells out ease of use without the hassle and confusion.
- Hogue Rubber Over Molded Stock. This stock does not get cold and easy to grip. Installation is also a breeze if you know how to use a screw driver. It comes with a recoil pad that makes shooting much easier.
- Magpul Hunter 700 Stock Black MAG495-BLK. The stock looks and feels superb. Shooting from a prone position is hassle-free even when you stand. This stock proves to be an excellent accessory for a rifle.
- Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock. The barrel of this stock floats nicely and evenly and it only takes about a couple of minutes to install it. The stock butt is adjustable and you can easily replace cheek rest for personal comfort. An excellent pick if you can afford high-end rifle stocks and chassis systems.
—-> Our Pick for User-Friendliness: Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock
Finding the best stock for Remington 700 is not actually hard and difficult. With this review and comparison, we were able to end up with the one that you can consider as the best one for your rifle and that is the Magpul Industries Hunter 700 Rifle Stock.